- UNDER PROMISE and OVER DELIVER: Do not promise what you cannot deliver, and surprise them with a little extra such as completing a scheduled task before the set deadline, a gift-voucher, a discount on their bill etc.
- Let them see you SMILE: A warm and friendly greeting helps start on the right note. Be enthusiastic and show the eagerness to listen and help.
- THROW away the SCRIPTS: Set call guidelines for the reps however ensure they do not sound robotic on calls.
- Listen to Customer FEEDBACK: Be receptive to feedback from customers, promise and implement corrective measures and follow-up to check if they are satisfied.
- Reward POSITIVE Behavior: Encourage and reward reps for delivering excellent customer service and meeting targets
- Show that you CARE: Empathize with the customer when they complain. Apologize for mistakes made.
- Allow reps to listen to and score their own calls: This is the best learning plan.
- Set the RIGHT EXPECTATIONS: do not make false promises and keep promises you make.
More than 70% of all customer interactions are handled in call centers. We understand how essential it is to deliver best-in-class customer service. It directly impacts the customer retention and loyalty. This is the reason why more than 80% companies use Customer Service as a way to differentiate themselves from their competition.
With more than 10 years of proven expertise in managing end to end customer life-cycle management, given below are some tips that help us deliver the best customer service:
360° Call Center solutions
Why Apollo BT?